Sumitomo Riko Group
Komaki Head Office (Aichi, Japan)
SumiRiko Poland is a member of the Sumitomo Riko Group a global manufacturer of rubber products established in 1929 in Japan. The strong position and prestige of the Sumitomo Riko Group is confirmed by its leading positions in global rankings of automotive rubber parts manufacturers.
Sp. z o. o.
Established: 16 July, 1999
Start of Operation: 2nd October, 2000
Capital: 32 milion PLN (8 milion EUR)
- Sumitomo Riko Company Limited 77%
- Mitsui & Co. Deutschland GmbH 15%
- Mitsui & Co. Ltd. 7.86%
- Fabryka Taśm Transporterowych Wolbrom S.A.
Anti-vibration Rubber, Sound proof parts (100% for Automotive)
- Wolbrom (operation start 2000)
- Zagórz (operation start 2013)
The Sumitomo Spirit
The Sumitomo Spirit has been shaped over generations, for 400 years, based on the Company Founder's Principles "Monjuin Shiigaki," written by Mr. Masatomo Sumitomo, the founder of the Sumitomo family, describing how to conduct company business properly. The main message of the Sumitomo Spirit has been conveyed in the form of two articles of the Business Principles that provide guidelines for the management of Sumitomo companies.
Place importance on integrity and sound management.
不趨浮利 Fusu- furi
Do not act rashly or carelessly in pursuit of easy gains.
In light of the Sumitomo Spirit, all of us at the Sumitomo Riko Group will:
- We will provide superior products and services to meet customer needs based on technological innovation.
- We will place top priority on safety and work to ensure the safety of people and society.
- We will strive to protect the global environment and to contribute to creating better communities.
- We will maintain a high standard of corporate ethics and observe all laws and regulations to earn public trust and confidence worldwide.
- We will foster an invigorating corporate culture that respects our employees' diversity, personal qualities, and individuality.
Occupational health and safety management systems (download certificate)
Environmental Management Systems (download certificate)
Automotive Quality Management Systems Wolbrom (download certificate)
Automotive Quality Management Systems Zagórz (download certificate)
The quality of our products and services are highly valued by our customers. SumiRiko Poland has received numerous awards from our customers.
Toyota (Toyota Manufacturing Europe)
2001 – Quality (bronze)
2003 – Cost (bronze);
2004 – Quality (Silver), Cost (Bronze);
2005 – Quality, Project management (Silver)
Supply, Cost (Bronze)
2006 – Quality, Project management (Silver)
2007 – Supply (Silver),Project management (Bronze)
2008 – Supply (Gold)
2009 – Supply (Silver), Project management (Bronze)
2010 – Quality, Project management (Bronze)
2011 – Project management, Supply, Cost (Bronze)
2012 – Supply (Gold), project management (Bronze)
2013 – Supply, Project management (Bronze)
2014 – Supply, Projec Management, Cost oraz Quality
2015 – Supply, Cost ;
2016 – Project Management;
2020 – Value Analysis.
Honda (Honda of UK Manufacturing)
2010 r. – „Supplier Award” - Najlepszy dostawca
2015 r. – „Supplier Award” - Najlepszy dostawca
2019 r. –Quality
Awards from public institutions
2002 – Golden Company, The Leader of Małopolska
2003 – Employer, Safe Work Organizer *
2004 – Good Company - Małopolska
2007 – Employer, the Safe Work Organizer *
2011 – Employer, the Safe Work Organizer *(1st place in Małopolska)
2012 - Good practice on safety and healthy by EU-OSHA and CIOP
(2nd Plce in Poland)(The European Agency for Safety and Health at Work and Polish Central Institute for Labour Protection)
2014 – Employer, the Safe Work Organizer * (1st place in Małopolska)
Bezpiecznej (Wyróżnienie w Małopolsce);
2020 - Pracodawca Organizator Pracy Bezpiecznej (Wyróżnienie w Małopolsce);
2021 - Pracodawca Organizator Pracy Bezpiecznej (III miejsce w Podkarpaciu)
* Organizowane przez Państwową Inspekcję Pracy
* Organized by Polish Labor Inspectorate